Sep 19, 2008

Im A Drinker ...

Yes, yes I am.
I have always said to myself "Self, I am so glad I dont drink alcohol because I would be a raging drunk and also very broke". Having said that I have wondered if I were to drink what would be my drink of choice. I think I would be a beer girl. Spirits look to stodgy (if they can look that) and champers looks to light. Beer has 2 colours (the white head and the actual drink) so I would go for that. And also because I am shallow and I only go for looks. And they always look so nice and cold on a hot day.
I drink like a fish.
My poison is Coke. Because Coke Is It. It really is. I used to drink full strength Coke but have since compromised since I was getting a Coke belly and have gone the Zero route. It isn't that bad. I aint gonna lie - nothing compares to a full strength.
I even spent a whole $7 on a Coke t-shirt at Walmart. Now THAT is devotion. Devotion or just sick. I am not sure. It is what it is.
And the reason I thought to post this is because it has just gone 11am and I have finished a Zero. I am ashamed. My standards are slipping. I usually finish it around 3. Im going down the Coke hole. I am sure there are worse ways to go!

3 comments:

AZ Powells said...

ok - you are too funny - I like Mountain Dew myself...but are wondering why you have spent soooo much time thinking about the spirits??!!! Is there something you need to tell us about??? You are awesome - keep writing - I love reading

Sarah Tilley said...

i was a mt. dew addict. for lunch at college i'd eat a baby ruth and down a mt. dew. no wonder my teeth had so many holes and my grades sucked so bad. i can't look at a dew without salivating now. i think i'd go for beer, too. too bad i hate the way it smells and tastes.

Anonymous said...

How you came to beer being your drink of choice was interesting. I am not sure I would really be a drinker. I mean, I guess I could end up stumbling drunk, lying in a curb somewhere over frozen daquiris, but somehow, I doubt it.

Jay on the other hand. WHoooooo-weeee! That boy would be a lush through and through. "Does this ice cream have Kalhua in it? Oh yeah? Could you give me 5 scoops please?"

I think beer smells disgusting so I'm not sure I'd ever be interested in drinking it.