Sep 16, 2008

The Start

So I have decided to start a blog. I started one a while back. I had one reader - NOBODY. And I only had 1 entry and for some reason I just stopped after that one post.
That has since gone into cyber space.
Well I have kept NOBODY waiting on the edge of her seat for long enough. I am in this for the long haul now.
I guess the reason I wanted to start again is because I am a serial blog stalker. I have been taking for far too long and have decided it is time to give back. So we will see how it goes!
The title of my post .... well i just figured it appropriate at this point in time because i can literally do anything i want! I am not weighed down by too many responsibilities so we will see how far I can go.
As for my blog address - well I like to think of myself as the favourite aunty. Surely I must be right???
Ok, well that is it for today. I will try and get better at this as I go along. I have all your blogs for inspiration :)

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love it, looking forward to seeing it progress!! How can you be the favourite Aunty, when I am??? I guess different families so must be okay.

Sals said...

haaaaaaaaa ok so I'm gonna love seeing what you blog! Hope you weren't too tired last night when you left...I had to stay up up icing the stupid cupcakes...and then decided to drive myself silly making the Jake a birthday cake for today (as well as on sat.) - the one from the front cover of the latest Donna Hay kids mag!! hmmm oh and visited Dijon foods...YUM!!! the chef their told me to put caster sugar with this dry food colouring powder they had...heee...so I'm going to try it tonight...he asked me if I was having a cocktail party...I said - yeah my son turns 6 today so we thought we'd throw him a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaa

Analiese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert and Natalie said...

Thanks for letting me in! I want to come visit you I wonder how long it will take me to get out of debt so I can!!

Rebecca said...

As you may already know ... I am very excited about this blog and throw my full support towards it! Looking forward to many more posts!

Anonymous said...

I guess you have your proof:
Nobody loves yoU!!!!