Since I had a flight to catch and it was in the afternoon and I was sitting by the window I made sure to have my camera handy.
This is what I saw.
How awesome are these cloud formations!
Can you see what I see? A rainbow in the middle of nowhere.
This is just north of Sydney. I love that you can see so much from up above.
Everytime I fly back to Sydney there is always this awesome view. Come on, you have to agree with me, it is the prettiest city in the world.
When are you guys coming to visit?




3 comments:
cool photos, especially the rainbow one.
some day...
oh, look! i see nemo!
Great aerial shots. Very nice!!
Those pics are making me miss Sydney so much! If you try very hard you could probably see our old office building in the last pic!
Post a Comment