Jan 3, 2010

2010

Ok, so I really slacked off there for a while but I am back!

So it was Christmas. This year we headed up north in the hopes of sun and relaxation. We didn't get much sun but there was a pool and a beach and gelato - and that was all we needed.

I got to play favourite aunt yet again.

Here are my beautiful Aussie nieces.


But for now - I am off to Florida for my brothers wedding! Stay tuned for some hopefully cool shots of the wedding and my beautiful nieces from Florida!

I hope you all had an awesome Christmas and looking forward to 2010 - I am hoping for big things!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful pics - yet again!! Cant wait to see the US ones. So, second day back at work and I am already planning a holiday!! Anna wants to have a girls trip (after Isla turns 1 in May) so we are planning a Sydney long weekend!

Sals said...

awesome pics! Her eldest is looking more and more like her every day!!!