But here is a list of things I have thought about doing and I might just achieve this year.
Feel free to add as I am sure I will leave out a whole bunch!
1. Actually stay up and see the fireworks at midnight and not in news reruns the next day - AND since I am posting this after the fact, I am pleased to say I stayed up and watched.
2. Eat my way through January.
3. Take pictures of me and Sal.
4. Marry Becker.
5. Get an SLR.
6. Share my feelings with myself - one day in June.
7. Get more colour on my skin - I don't want to look like "winter" all year round.
8. Have a disease free 2009 - granted this is out of my hands but I can still hope!
9. Hope that "Michelle Garff" will join the blogging revolution so I can read about her life.
10. Take a few trips down this end of the world. New Zealand, Samoa (because I have some
land there and I want to see how the bananas are growing), Fiji, Hamilton Island .....
11. Hit New York City with my excellent cousins.
12. Buy another hand bag (and if you know me, you will know why this is hilarious).
13. Maybe some more Tiffany (I don't deny myself and that could be a problem).
14. Go back to Bills - THE best breakfast on the face of the planet.
BRING ON 2009!




5 comments:
I think you should add Los Angeles to your list too! I know you want to come and visit me
ho ho ho hee hee hee. you are so funny. i am contemplating it...
i never make new years resolutions because i know i'll break them and i don't want to go through life regretting all my failures; i'll just have to be content lamenting the millions of my could've beens. :)
I think it's important to check on the bananas.
Number 6 made me laugh out loud. #2is why we are friends.
What's an SLR and who's Becker? The tv show?
SLRs are great! I love technology these days! You'll love it too when you get one. I got a Nikon D60 for Christmas and just love it!
Post a Comment